Colours4Children has the following objectives and will ensure that they are achieved . We do this through a daily de-briefing at the location where the workshops are given. We also ask teachers to fill in a questionnaire after each workshop for an evaluation. This gives us insight into what we achieve and to maintain the quality that we deliver.
- Provide experience in making something that is yours and you can be proud of. This gives the children the confidence and the motivation to create anything independently.
- Let the children discover their creative skills, fantasy and imagination.
- Educate the teachers so that they will more often use drawing and coloring in their teaching programs.
- Provide drawing and illustration material to children and therefore selected schools, orphanages and hospitals.
- Enabling local artists to (help) developing illustrative material / exhibitions.
- Partnering with organizations in developing countries and with the Netherlands for the realization.